Walking Beauty Walking Beauty

WOW

This game is absurdy funny and well...fun. A-OK!

Interactive Boogy 2 Interactive Boogy 2

LOL!!!!!!! That was great!

That was awesome Anticlockclock. My favorite move is the "I want you". Hahahahah cracker ass cracker always cracking my ass up! :) Your flashes are all unique and original. I think thats what makes you a great artist. Keep up the sick work!

AntiClockClock responds:

LOL - I stole that "I want U" move from Napoleon Dynomite *along with the pulling* Thanks for liking my works!

Dead Weight CT Dead Weight CT

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Found this game in the "someone make a flash with this girl" thread on the BBS. Friggin' hilarious!!!!!!!!! Though I feel kinda bad that this girl has no clue shes being made fun of at NG. Oh well I'm just going to imagine she idolizes Hitler. Hey...I don't feel that bad anymore....

FourStar responds:

how swell! :-D

Regis_Cartoons ART Regis_Cartoons ART

I like your style!

I really enjoyed this "portfolio" of yours. I have to say my favorite is the Andy Kaufman, Uncle Fester and Crazy Doctor picture. Your art would make a great demented cartoon too.You have a lot of talent so keep up the good work or I will eat your face!

RegisCartoons responds:

Thanks for a naughty review. I enjoyed reading it ! And I thank you for naming what exactly did you liked from my drawings. You really think that I have some talent ? That's great. Remember, I promised someday to make a better pic of you ? I will ;) good luck

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

FINISHED IT!

I found all 6 pictures yay! Took a while but I did it! I love the Frank's Adventure series and this one is by far the most difficult. The monkey game was very challenging and finding those pictures were damn frustrating at times but once you figure it out its awesome. The most difficult thing for me was finding that stupid bracelet and figuring out what that other girl wanted when she said bluedtripe meal, but I figured them out. Heres a clue for anyone looking for the bracelet: Try fishing around the dolphin tank...you might find something! Even though I'm a girl I love playing your games. Keep up the great work!

Wild West Shooting Wild West Shooting

I liked it!

Nice game! Its so good I suspect its stolen! But I have no proof of that plus if you did make the game, see my suspisions as a compliment! hheeheh. Anywho, I liked the game and the graphics kicked ass and everything but the one thing missing was the sound. If you added some western music or gunshot sounds to the flash it would be fantastic. Also the game was too easy and short. Anyway, keep up the good work.

Revenge OfThe StarWarsKid Revenge OfThe StarWarsKid

THE GREATEST GAME IN THE UNIVERSE!

Awesome awesome awesoemsalfjkjsdf. I love this idea!!!! Its damn hard to beat him though. :D I love it!

Futurama Dress-Up Vol.1 Futurama Dress-Up Vol.1

I loved it!

Awesome dress-up! Great artwork and music. The only bug I noticed is that you can only move Nixons head/glass but not he bottom part of the jar that says his name. But overall very nicely done. 10.

(old)DropSh*tOnPeopleBETA (old)DropSh*tOnPeopleBETA

Pretty good.

That game was pretty good. But I thought you literally drop "shit" on people. That would be more hilarious, I think. I also like the fact that you used some NG characters and Wade in your game. What I suggest is to add more to the background and have other things to drop that have special powers (like bombs, nets, etc). I don't know, something interesting like that cuz this kind of game gets boring after about the first 5 mins. Great job overall and keep up the awesome work!

Felinicide Felinicide

Haulass Hyena!

I give you a 10 cuz The Cramps are my favorite band :) But none the less this game rocked. Nice stress relief. Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill!