"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

He was talented

Its unfortunate. What a waste.

Monsters Monsters

Were you guys high?

Oh my fuck that was hilarious. So this is what you do on Saturday nights....Rwarr.
P.S. Awesome tongue action. Props to your curly haired bro.

AntiClockClock Engagement AntiClockClock Engagement

SWEET!

Congratulations (for the 4395834597034 time!)!!! Best wishes to you and your fiance in the future. Haha I know ELF will always hold a special place in both your hearts. WOO!

Todd & Dan - King of Clay Todd & Dan - King of Clay

I have huge boobs

Awesome job Anticlockclock. Sorry about not being able to send you my voice. Buy me a mic, bitch! :D Anyways, the "mystery guest" was cool. I was guessing it might be livecorpse coming back from his grave...but using Knox and talking about his clay movies (like all the other threads on the BBS) was a great idea. Meh, I'm rambling. Keep up the good work!

AntiClockClock responds:

LOL - Thanks for the review Moloko and glad you were in it! :P

Todd & Dan - NG BBS Users Todd & Dan - NG BBS Users

Oh AntiClockClock....

That a pretty darn funny! You should really do more of these. Fuckin' A+, homez. :)

Pokémon: Unseen Episode Pokémon: Unseen Episode

I KNOW YOU!

Congratulations Kupaman! Frontpage! I fifened it. Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

The Last supper The Last supper

HAHAHAH!

I liked it! "I'll help you, Jesus.....sike!" Great movie indeed. Now wash my feet!

HeadLock responds:

/washs feet

Tears in Heaven Tears in Heaven

Sad sad sad

Hey bumcheek this was really really sad! The song just added to the depressing flash. Anyway, I liked it a lot. It looked like a commercial or something you see on television. Very informative and every word you say is true. Thank you for making this flash. Great job! *sniff sniff*

bumcheekcity responds:

If i'd have managed the fades properly, it'd have looked better... Grrr...

Love Hina Super Hnnng Love Hina Super Hnnng

HA.HA.

haha I thank you for making this flash. Made me laugh my ass off. Screw all the people who doesn't appreciate the humor in this movie. MUST. EAT. IDIOTS. Keep up the sick work!

catbrush responds:

And I thank you for giving it a 10. I'd appreciate it if you'd eat the idiots. Thank you, sir.

Time Is Running Out Time Is Running Out

:D I liked it!

Nice flash. And the music really goes well with it. I liked the part where the green ball thing jumps over the building and the bird catches it. Keep up the great work. You get a cookie!

Eques-Ardor responds: